We offer many types of Human Growth Hormone
Growth hormone (GH) is a protein-based peptide hormone. It stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals. Growth hormone is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by the somatotroph cells within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland. Somatotropin refers to the growth hormone 1 produced naturally in animals, whereas the term somatropin refers to growth hormone produced by recombinant DNA technology, and is abbreviated “HGH” in humans.
Growth hormone is used as prescription drug in medicine to treat children’s growth disorders and adult growth hormone deficiency. In the United States, it is only available legally from pharmacies, by prescription from a doctor. In recent years in the United States, some doctors have started to prescribe growth hormone in GH-deficient older patients
The effects of growth hormone deficiency vary depending on the age at which they occur. In children, growth failure and short stature are the major manifestations of GH deficiency, with common causes including genetic conditions and congenital malformations. It can also cause delayed sexual maturity. In adults, deficiency is rare, with the most common cause a pituitary adenoma, and others including a continuation of a childhood problem, other structural lesions or trauma, and very rarely idiopathic GHD.
Adults with GHD present with non-specific problems including truncal obesity with a relative decrease in muscle mass and, in many instances, decreased energy and quality of life.
Diagnosis of GH deficiency involves a multiple-step diagnostic process, usually culminating in GH stimulation tests to see if the patient’s pituitary gland will release a pulse of GH when provoked by various stimuli.
Benefits of HGH Human Growth Hormone Therapy
- Increases the development of lean body mass through the development of new muscle cells
- Reduces body fat through lipolysis
- Increases energy and vitality
- Increases strength
- Increases endurance
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthens the heart
- Enhances the immune system
- Increases IGF-1 production
- Improves sleep quality
- Increases calcium retention, and strengthens and increases the mineralization of bone or bone density.
- Increases protein synthesis and stimulates the growth of all internal organs except the brain.
- Plays a role in fuel homeostasis.
- Eeduces liver uptake of glucose, an effect that opposes that of insulin.
- Promotes liver glucogenesis.
- Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets.