Male Hormone Replacement Therapy
Men can benefit from hormone replacement therapy as part of a comprehensive and natural anti-aging program.
As men age, the male hormones decline, referred to as “andropause”. Symptoms of andropause include decrease in muscle mass and muscle strength, increased body fat and lowered libido, accompanied by decrease in mental sharpness and decrease of overall energy levels.
Replacing men’s testosterone as it declines can protect men from a variety of age-related conditions, including:
- Preventing the decline of sexual ability or re-invigorating sexuality if it has already begun to diminish.
- Preventing atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and high blood pressure.
- Minimizing loss of muscle mass and strength common to aging.
- Keeping the prostate gland healthy.
- Prevention of osteoporosisa common problem for men in their 70s.
- Normalizing blood sugar, cholesterol, and HDL (“good”) cholesterol.