HRT Clinic in Florida
Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinic (HRT Clinic) CORE Medical Group offers bioidentical hormone therapy, and complete hormone replacement therapy for women and men in Florida. This preventive medical approach is designed to help end the symptoms associated with menopause, andropause and hormonal imbalance. HRT Clinic CORE Medical Group utilizes a national network of trained HRT physicians that can test, diagnose, and create a safe but effective individualized treatment program for you. HRT Clinic in Florida
What can an HRT Clinic do for me?
It may be surprising that that these physical problems could be symptoms of Hormone Deficiencies. Also, anxiety or nervousness, sadness or depression, feelings of hopelessness, shyness and withdrawal from others can also indicate that your hormone levels are low. Benefits of HRT Clinics include an increase in lean muscle, loss of body fat, effects of aging, improve your memory and even improve your sex life! Our HRT Clinic located in Florida can also help lower your cholesterol and reduce stress levels.
Our group of professionals are dedicated to reduce the effects of anti aging. Core Medical Group brings an innovative approach to battling the effects of aging experienced every day by both men and women who are still yearning for an active lifestyle. Our Florida HRT Clinic customizes each individual Hormone Replacement Therapy program with the sole objective of improving their quality of life!
Recent medical research shows that replenishing low testosterone deficiencies provided significant improvement in sexual function and libido, mood, increased energy and general well being for men, and our HRT Clinic can help! Core Medical Group serves operates within the state of Florida.
HRT Clinic Core Medical Group can help you with:
- Alcoholism – quite common.
- Abuse of drugs such as cocaine.
- Obesity – quite common; slimming down will often help.
- Anaemia – unusual, unless the man has been bleeding for any reason.
- Hyperprolactinaemia – a rare disorder where the pituitary gland produces too much of the hormone prolactin.
- Prescribed drugs – particularly Proscar (finasteride), a tablet used for prostate problems.
- Low testosterone level – contrary to what many people think, this is rare, except in cases where some injury or illness has affected the testicles.
- Any major disease such as diabetes.
- Depression – very common.
- Stress and overwork.
- Hang-ups from childhood.
- Latent homosexuality.
- Serious relationship problems with your partner.