Who is CORE Medical Group?

 CORE Medical Group is a group of professionals serving the state of Florida. Core is dedicated to revolutionizing the anti-aging process. Core Medical Group strives to bring an innovative approach to battling the numerous effects of aging experienced by many adult men and women. We customize a unique treatment for each client with the sole objective of improving their quality of life.

Core also specializes in Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

A short brief about Testosterone Therapy by Core Medical Group

Not feeling like yourself? Are you leghargic and having trouble focusing? Is your energy not what it used to be? Perhaps your exercise routine isn't responding the same way it did five years ago. Maybe your sex drive is low and you're experiencing symptoms of erectile dysfunction.

You're not alone. Low Testosterone or a Low Test count may be responsible!

According to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), 4 to 5 million American men may suffer from low testosterone, but only 5% are currently being treated. What about the remaining 95%? Could you be one of them?

Introducing Core Medical Group's Dr. Schmidt

Core Medical Group’s professional team is led by Dr. Michael Schmidt, who has more than 25 years of experience as a family practitioner.Dr. Schmidt joined Core Medical Group to implement his unique approach in treating the adverse effects of aging and hormone deficiency. Dr. Schmidt’s career began as an emergency room physician where he soon developed a passion for the treatment of patients suffering from chronic disease. In his treament of these patients, particularly those with diabetes, Dr. Schmidt took notice of a disturbing trend of severe hormone deficiencies. Discovering that once the hormone imbalance was addressed, the patients made dramatic strides in their recovery. This understanding was the catalyst for his complete dedication to treating those suffering from low levels of hormones essential for the body to perform at optimum levels.

Ready to get started? Call Core Medical Group today at 1-866-641-CORE (2673) to learn how we can help you out of the shadows of hormone imbalances.

image
http://www.coremedicalgrp.com/wp-content/themes/imperio/
http://www.coremedicalgrp.com/
#3691ad
style2
paged
Loading posts...
/home/coremedi/public_html/
#
off
none
loading
#
Sort Gallery
on
off
off
off